Hello again dear drinkers!
While it is raining cats and dogs this season, stay home and sip on these brand new entrants to keep yourselves nice and toasty.
- Blantons Original Single Barrel - A damn good bourbon
- Glenfarclas 25 - Go broke and...
- Glenfiddich 25 - ... Treat yourself!
- Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial Brut - The rose version of the popular champagne.
- Redbreast 21 Year Old - A Jim Murray's Whisky Bible winner! Must try!
- Suntory Umeshu Yamazaki Cask - Fancy a fancy plum wine? You won't go wrong with this!
As usual, only limited quantities are available (less than 24 bottles usually). So get clicking and stock up your home bar now! Cheerios!